CRM Loyalty Manager
Position: CRM & Loyalty Manager
Purpose of the job:
Developing and implementing customer relationship management in a fast-paced leisure and gaming environment. The goal is to build and strengthen relationships with target customers, leading to a loyal and engaged customer base and an increased market share. Lead the development and implementation of the loyalty rewards framework.
Essential job function:
- Developing & enhancing the existing multichannel CRM programme to create a deeper relationship with customers.
- Through customer insight, build a complete picture of customer motivations, attitudes & behaviours, to help to build more targeted customer segmentations and to execute retention marketing activity.
- Increase customer engagement, drive down churn and increase customer lifetime value.
- Manage the Loyalty Programme.
- Grade 12
- Degree/National Diploma in Marketing or equivalent qualification
- Gaming experience will be an advantage.
- 3-4years experience in a CRM role, with strategic, operational and tactical capability.
- Experience of customer segmentation is vital and also an in-depth knowledge of Excel or reporting software.
- Experience with SQL/SPSS is desirable but not essential.
- Strong understanding of building customer journeys and the campaign delivery process
- Experience of management of retention and promotion activity
- Experience and knowledge of customer loyalty programmes
- Experience creating marketing campaigns targeted at consumers
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the Emerald Rewards programme
- Design marketing campaigns with focus on retention and repeat visitation
- Implement tactics to maximise revenue and minimise churn among existing customer bases
- Analyse and report monthly usage patterns, churn, customer retention, promotion projects and loyalty programme performance
- Managing and optimising life cycles
- With other teams, create and launch acquisition, retention and re activation campaigns/programmes, driving loyalty and revenue
- Build relationships with other business functions
- Provide guidance to peers; provide feedback, coaching, training and development
- Database management.
If interested in applying for this position, please bring CV with all relevant certificates/qualifications attached, accompanied by the signed internal application form in hard copy to Lekhetho Seleki at HR office or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 18 March 2020
Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, only short-listed applicants will be contacted & should you not be contacted by the 30th of April 2020, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Emerald Resort & Casino is an equal-opportunity employer.