- Commercial photography or video shoot is not permitted at the Emerald Resort and Casino without express written permission from the hotel management.
- Our priority is the experience of our guests so we have a strict policy against the use of any of our facilities for unauthorized professional or commercial photography or videography ( including pre-nuptial shoots – unless it’s part of a wedding package with us. engagement shoots, advertising shoots, model/fashion shoots/ filming, etc.).
- Guests may shoot non-commercial photography or video for their personal use ( with no professional equipment, lighting, etc.) in their room or on the property. Still, they must respect the privacy and well-being of other guests in the area.
- Professional photography/videography will only be allowed if the Senior Management has given their permission before the shoot. All photography/ videography requests will be reviewed and approved based on occupancy, availability and content.
- Kindly note that unauthorized professional photographers/videographers who are not hotel guests will be asked to leave the property immediately.
Requests to use any area of the hotel as a location for commercial photo shoots or filming as well as special occasion/ wedding shoots should be directed to Management.
These photo/ video shoots are subjected to fees and a strict schedule which must be approved by management. For photo/ video shoot requests, please fill in our Request Form.